Frequently Asked Questions
Hours of Operation:
Friday 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Sunday 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
For information - (501) 327-1218Email
Address - 810 N Creek Dr, Conway, AR 72032
- Is there a cover charge or entry fee? -Currently, no! The games run on quarters.
- Is there a way to exchange my cash for coins? -There is a change machine in house and you can also pay debit or credit up front with management to receive change.
- Do you have food and drinks? Is there a bar? -Snacks and water, sodas, coffee, and juice are available up front! We are not a bar and do not sell alcoholic beverages.
- Do you allow birthday parties, if so can I bring cake? -Please see our party pricing sheets for detailed party prices and information!
- Is there a dress code? -No shoes, no shirt, NO ENTRY.
- Is there on site parking? -Yes!!
- Does this building allow smoking? Smoking, the use of E-CIGS, and other tobacco products are banned.